Effective Date: 15.06.2022
WWW.THOOSHAN.COM (hereinafter referred to as the “website”) owned and operated by VIR Naturals Private Limited (herein referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) is:
- a business portal providing general information about our organisation and activities; and
- an e-commerce platform facilitating B2B and B2C transactions of our products and services.
VIR Naturals Private Limited is the website’s data controller and can be contacted at
Address: VIR Naturals Private Limited, Building No. 7/ 362, Cheriya Vappalassery, Angamaly South P.O., Ernakulam, Kerala – 683573, India
PURPOSE AND CONSENT
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may in general collect your name, company name, email, contact number, shipping and billing addresses, IP address and data regarding your online behaviour on our website. The reasons why you are asked to provide your personal data may be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly through WhatsApp or other means, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
We collect your payment method when you buy our product. We never collect your credit card or bank account details on our website. Such information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner Razorpay.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- provide, operate, and maintain our website
- improve, personalise, and expand our website
- understand and analyse how you use our website
- develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- find and prevent fraud
- communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to our business and for marketing and promotional purposes
- use information as otherwise permitted by law
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. We might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer details as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We shall intimate you properly before we do this.
We may be required to share the collected information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences under applicable law.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Log Files: Thooshan follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- Cookies and Web Beacons: Like any other online platform, our website uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customising our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY PARTNERS
THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
detailed information. It may include their practices and instructions about how to opt out of certain options.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
GRIEVANCES AND COMPLAINTS
In relation to the data we collect from you (or in relation to the ways we handle your data), feel free to contact us with any requests to clarify, modify, process, or erase your data. We shall process such requests in accordance with the applicable laws of India.
If you have any complaints about how we process your personal data, please contact us through the contact methods listed in the Contact Information section of our website so that we can, where possible, resolve the issue. If you feel we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner you may contact a supervisory authority (such as your nearest cyber crime cell or local police station).
In accordance with the IT Act and Rules made and applicable thereunder, the name and contact details of our Grievance Officer are provided below.
|Address||Attn: Grievance OfficerVIR Naturals Private LimitedGokulam, SRA 42, Rajiv Gandhi Jn,Kochi-682037, Kerala, India|
|Mobile Number||+91 9911887727|